Kaya Lambhani Cuff
- An intricately designed geometric Lambhani Cuff from the Nomadic tribe of Central and southern part of India.
- It comes with a lock & pin and can be opened and directly work at wrist. Please note this product is vintage, due to its nature measurements stated are approximate. It will glide when worn and is best worn when stacked with other styles.
- NOTE: Please expect variations of design, condition,colour and finish. It may carry cuts, cracks removable or unhinged pins, marks and other irregularities that are an aspect of its being a vintage piece and sourced from villagers. These are not made today and cannot be made today.
- The exact product shown in the image is sold out. No two pieces in vintage will ever be the same but similar.
- This product is final sale.
- Type: Lock & Pin
- Material: Brass
loved the design. I am yet to wear it though. Wore the Lambhani Cuff and received compliments.
It is exactly the same as it is shown in the website actually even better! Thx
I was slightly hesitant placing an order for something like this. But the pieces is incredibly detailed and beautiful... Truly a vintage beauty. Thank you team bauble
EXPLORE OUR NEW ARRIVALS
NOVA - AM TO PM JEWELS
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE CURRENTLY LOVING...