For Necklaces & Earrings
Kindly refer to the product description for details on measurement and weight of the product.
For Finger & Toe Rings
- While most of our rings are adjustable, there might be few that come in fixed sizes. (You can find this information in the product description)
- If you already have a ring that fits well, it is possible to determine your ring size by tracing the ring’s inner circumference on a piece of paper using a very sharp pencil. Measure the diameter of the circle in millimeters and find the corresponding ring size on the ring size chart.
- You can also cut a piece of non-stretchable string or thin wire.
- Wrap the piece of string or wire around the finger where you will be wearing the ring, ensuring that it is neither too loose nor too tight.
Use a ring size guide that’s freely available online to convert the inner circumference measurements to your ideal size of the ring.
NOTE: The size of the finger changes due to the temperature. Fingers usually become larger in warm weather and smaller in cold weather. Only measure your finger at the end of the day and in warm temperatures since the finger will be at its largest at this time.
For Cuffs | Bangle | Anklets
- Please refer to the description / drop down menu (as applicable to the product) for information on sizing details as there are those that are either adjustable / non adjustable/ come in fixed sizes.
- Take a measuring tape. If you don't have one please take a regular string.
- Tie it around your wrist, at the same place you wear a watch - right under your wrist bone.
- If you are using a string or a thread please take the same and measure it against a scale. Finally, refer to the bangle chart to find your size in inches.
NOTE: For Vintage products measurements will be marginally differences than the size chart and are approximates.