CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
1. Bauble Love Jewlery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
2. Your jewelry should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
3. Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
4. Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
5. Store your jewelry in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
6. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
7. Do not use liquid cleaners for carved vintage jewelry as the liquid dries into the engraving.
8. If you wear your gold plated silver jewelry for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
9. Make sure your jewelry is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enameling.
10. Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your jewelry.
11. When dressing, jewelry should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
12. All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.