Vindita Afghan Choker
🔴 𝗡𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗗
5% OFF YOUR ORDER
USE CODE: BL5 | Take 5% off your order on minimum purchase of INR 5000 (NOT VALID ON SILVER)
- A beautiful rare find of a long length vintage Afghanistan choker from the Nomadic kuchi tribe.
- The product is handcrafted vintage and hints make carry minor ridicularities that are an attribute of its age and use these are not seen as defect. This product is final sale.
- Material: Brass and 926 silver (options available)
- Weight: Approx 300g
- Batch: K1
• Cyclic Jewelry •
• Made with Earth Elements •
• Handcrafted by Indian Artisans •
• Packed in Recycled Packaging •
Your feedback means the world to us! ❤️
Thank you! The product was received. Both are absolutely beautiful and thank you for the quick delivery. Definitely placing more orders soon.
Deepa - London
Ordered earings to be delivered for my cousin's wedding on Nov 1st 2022 not only did they expedite the shipment but it reached in 5 days. the earings were as gorgeous as in the picture. Excellent customer service and craftsmanship.
Rishika - New Jersey
Been a regular shopper at Bauble Love. Never fail to amaze with the unique styles and on spot customer service.
Niyati - Bengaluru
My mother loved her jewellery. Thank you for making it special with the gift and handwritten note. :) Appreciate it.
HANDCRAFTED WITH ❤️
MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH INDIAN ARTISANS
With over 3000 craft styles India, the land of heritage, culture and craftsmanship has been a perennial model of inspiration for the world.
All our styles are handcrafted and artisans spend 12 to 20 days at multiple workshops to make them. Nurtured with traditional techniques, spark of color and different metal finishes, to bring together in harmony, something to cherish, love and to be passed down.