BAUBLE X STUDIO
₹ 4,999 ₹ 13,699
- An absolute masterpiece of a vintage lambhani anklet of the lambhani tribe in India.
- Lambani are the oldest Indian tribes located in Central and western parts of India. The nomadic tribe takes its origin from its neighbors in the east. Jewelry in the tribe marked coming of age for a woman. Various occasions after social gathering, weddings, birth of a child marked and changed how they wore their jewelry.
- Please note the product comes with an open and shut lock with pin. The pin can be removed and can be open and worn easily around your ankle or as a bangle as shown in the pictures.
- As anklets these are worn slightly above the position of a regular anklet.
- Material: Brass/ Vintage Silver as selected.
- Note: Please expect minor variations of design and assortment in this product. No two pieces of vintage are ever the same.
- If you wish to purchase two please increase the quantity in your cart.