Avanti Glass Patwa (Bracelet)
🔴 𝗡𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗗
5% OFF YOUR ORDER
USE CODE: BL5 | Take 5% off your order on minimum purchase of INR 5000 (NOT VALID ON SILVER)
- A beautiful vintage threaded patwa made from vintage metal and glass pieces.
- The Patwa are a mainly Hindu community native to Hindi Belt. Traditionally, they were weavers and engaged in jewellery-making business and worked with silver and golden threads. Timeless classic inspired from Rajasthan's heritage made using traditional techniques. Modern heirlooms for you and stories for your future generations.
- The prices for a single piece if you wish to purchase a set kindly update your cart quantity.
- Colour: White
- Material: Brass
- Weight: 140- 180g Approx
• Cyclic Jewelry •
• Made with Earth Elements •
• Handcrafted by Indian Artisans •
• Packed in Recycled Packaging •
Your feedback means the world to us! ❤️
Thank you! The product was received. Both are absolutely beautiful and thank you for the quick delivery. Definitely placing more orders soon.
Deepa - London
Ordered earings to be delivered for my cousin's wedding on Nov 1st 2022 not only did they expedite the shipment but it reached in 5 days. the earings were as gorgeous as in the picture. Excellent customer service and craftsmanship.
Rishika - New Jersey
Been a regular shopper at Bauble Love. Never fail to amaze with the unique styles and on spot customer service.
Niyati - Bengaluru
My mother loved her jewellery. Thank you for making it special with the gift and handwritten note. :) Appreciate it.
HANDCRAFTED WITH ❤️
MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH INDIAN ARTISANS
With over 3000 craft styles India, the land of heritage, culture and craftsmanship has been a perennial model of inspiration for the world.
All our styles are handcrafted and artisans spend 12 to 20 days at multiple workshops to make them. Nurtured with traditional techniques, spark of color and different metal finishes, to bring together in harmony, something to cherish, love and to be passed down.